My Blog List

  • Footprint Blog - Google Carbon Footprint Choose a quiz to take. Blog the following: 1. The url of your site as a link. 2. Is it a good site for you? Younger kids? 3. What...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Sewer Treatment Plant Blog

During my time at the sewer treatment plant i learned that all the waste water that comes in is only like 1% actually waste. Once it gets to the treatment plant it goes through a series of tests and filters which then cleans all the water and from there it is cycled through and put into the grand river. I aslo learned that they have pipes that run to each of the main sewer drains, which is how it gets to the plant.

During my time at the recycling center i recycled grease, plastic, and paper. Although it smelt very bad i had a lot of fun about recyling. It made me eel good about myself and i felt as if i was making a difference. Yes i would love to recycle again only next time i want to recycle glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment